AGV K-5 Matt Grey
• Shell in CAF (Carbon-Fiberglass) engineered in 2 sizes with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
• IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 5 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. The central upper air intake has been strategically placed to capture maximum air flow without interference with the internal sun visor. All the air vents and extractors are adjustable.
• The spoiler integrated in the shell profile maximizes aerodynamic performance and stability
• New K-5 S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and new wind protector which reduces the noise level.
• The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
○○Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channeled inside the helmet. It features reflective inserts for a increased visibility in low light
○○Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
○○Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for check pads.
• Anti-scratch visor with anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility. The visor is available in 2 different sizes to optimize the match between visor and shell in any size and to reduce air drafts and noise.
• Visor micro-opening system
• Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
• Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
• Double D retention system.
• Asian FIT option
• Ready for Share communication system