Cross helmet AGV AX-8 Dual Evo Karakum
AGV AX-8 Dual Evo Karakum
The AX-8 Dual Evo is an extremely versatile helmet that is ideally suited for both on and off-road use. Its design resembles the AX-8 Evo motocross version on which it was modelled. Thanks however to additional technical features such as the visor and its special opening mechanism, the open/shut chin air vent and extra ventilation on the top, this helmet provides the same superb performance and comfort as a road helmet.
The IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) features ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet.
The sanitized, breathable Dri-Lex® internal components can be removed and washed as can the retention strap cover. Soft Plastic covers are used in the visor area instead of fabric as unlike fabric, they don't get soggy and are easily washed.
The chin air vent is easily removed without the need for tools and ensures an optimal flow of air.
The retention system is Double D.
The helmet weighs just 1500 g (+/- 50 g) (refers to M size in the ECE 2205 version).
- Exterior shell in 3 sizes made entirely of SSL layers (Fibreglass, Aramid and Carbon Fibre)
- Homologation: ECE 2205, ECE DOT, NBR, AS/NZS
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 3 front vents, 1 top vent and 2 rear extractors
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8/AX-8 Evo
- New DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system
- Specially designed peak which minimises any "sail effect"
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap)
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material
- Double D retention system