Cross helmet X-lite X-502 Xtrem Flat Cayman Blue-Yellow-Red
X-Lite X-502 – is the new and exclusive version of the X-Lite Off-Road helmet mainly made of carbon fibre. Helmet with an extremely aggressive design. The X-502 Ultra Carbon has a wide field of view, a sophisticated ventilation system.
- 2 shell sizes in order to offer a high level of comfort and to adapt perfectly to the body type of each rider.
- Ultra wide field of view devised for the use of all types of Off-Road goggles. With the Eyewear Adaptive System which allows to create a space in the side padding in order to introduce prescription eyewear easily and rapidly.
- RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system with air inlets on the front and chin bar and air extractors on the rear to extract the hot air from inside the helmet. The air inlet on the chin bar has a metallic grid to keep grit out and it has a small filter to avoid dust getting in.
- Carbon Fitting Racing Experience inner padding, made of active carbon fibres with a mesh structure which helps regulate the interior temperature. The active carbon is anti-static, anti-allergic and 100% natural. The inner padding is fully removable and washable. The shape of the padding facilitates the insertion of glasses.
- Incorporating NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System) which facilitates extraction of the helmet in the event of a fall by removing the side padding.
- Extensible visor adjustable via an appendage. The appendage is regulatable to 3 positions.
- Prepared for installing the "Camel Bag" hydration system. The helmet is prepared for the installation of the hydration system (not included) and the fitment of the corresponding nozzle.
- Double buckle closure.
- HOMOLOGATIONS:ECE 22.05
Available sizes: XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.