Flip up helmet AGV Compact ST Vermont white-black-red
AGV Compact ST Vermont
- Shell in HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) with 4-densities EPS structure developed in 2 sizes.
- The chin guard mechanism is designed to allow a compact design in “jet” configuration
- The metal chin guard block system ensures the double homologation P/J.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 2 lateral extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider’s head. All the air vents are adjustable.
- New K-5 S interiors construction is engineered to allow a stable, embracing and pressure free fit and to maximize dynamic comfort. Removable nose guard and new wind protector which reduces the noise level.
- The inner of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas. All parts are easily removable and washable.
○○ Neck roll: Shalimar fabric with water resistant treatment, preventing water to be channeled inside the helmet. It features reflective inserts for a increased visibility in low light conditions.
○○ Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with Sanitized® (antibacterial protection), 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments.
○○ Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for check pads.
- Anti-scratch visor with Pinlock® anti fog technology is designed for maximum vertical and lateral visibility.
- Patented XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) visor mechanism with multiple steps. Two mechanisms to change the visor steps option are included in the box.
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without using tools.
- Micrometric retention system
- Ready for Share communication system
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL