Cross helmet Shoei VFX-WR white
Get ready for the Evolution of an Icon, the all-new Shoei VFX-WR Helmet, the next iteration of the popular VFX-W. The VFX-WR's liner incorporates the unique M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System), a specially inserted module of the EPS liner designed to absorb sudden impacts by reducing rotational acceleration to the head in the event of a crash. Shoei's in-house testing showed rotational energy to be reduced by 15% in comparison to that of the VFX-W off-road helmet. The shell is constructed with high performance AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi-Fiber), a combination of fiberglass and organic fibers. The result is a rigid, ultra-lightweight, yet elastic structure.
The Evolution of an Icon
- Advanced shell Moulding Technology
- Ultra lightweight, strong structure
- Fully integrated and improved Peak
- Shell in AIM+
- AIM + Shell contruction
- 3-piece EPS liner
- Double D-ring
- Including mud guard
M.E.D.S. (Motion Energy Distribution System)
The main layer of EPS liner absorbs impacts from the usual, while an additional centre layer of EPS liner reduces rotational acceleration energy to the head in the event of an accident. Significant reduction of rotational force to the rider’s head. More technically advanced than any existing conventional dual liner system.
- Multiple venting and extraction
- Several intake vents on the brow area and on the upper head area.
- Multiple outlet vents in the spoiler and on the neck
- 4 different outer shell constructions
- Detachable and washable 3D Max-Dry centre pad
- Special shell construction
- Fully integrated peak
- Aggressively-shaped face guard.
Available sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL