Textile jacket Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex® grey-black
Alpinestars Durban Gore-Tex®
A superior touring jacket Alpinestars’ Durban Gore‐Tex® Jacket features a removable GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro-fleece to keep riders both warm and dry. With CE certified protection and Superfabric® reinforced seams the Durban offers peace of mind while its evolved design frontal ventilation system helps prevent the build-up of heat. This jacket is optimized for use with the Durban Gore‐Tex® Pants and a range of other Alpinestars touring textile pants.
- Multi-material main shell construction for an optimal combination of durability, protection and weight.
- Lightweight, durable polyamide main shell with strategically protective polyamide inserts.
- Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of the jacket.
- Ultra‐lightweight, removable GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro‐fleece lining to keep rider comfortable and dry in all conditions.
- Impact protection provided by lightweight, removable CE certified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE protective padding (Alpinestars’ CE certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).
- Adjustable interior waist belt offers additional support and personalized fit while helping keep protection in position.
- Integrated high visibility reflective stripes improve rider visibility in poor light conditions.
- New frontal ventilation system comprises of a thin, full length open mesh insert which connects to main zipper opening to provide excellent airflow when jacket is closed.
- Zippered air intakes on sleeves and shoulders provide additional ventilation while riding.
- Articulated elbow construction incorporates elbow gusset for improved fit and arm flexibility.
- Detachable sleeves allow the jacket to be worn as a vest in warm conditions.
- Waterproof external pockets on front of jacket keep your valuables dry.
- Multiple fit and volume adjustment allows a tailored fit around the arm.
- Removable rear large utility pocket.
- Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to a wide range of Alpinestars riding pants.
- Fully compatible with Alpinestars’ Bionic Neck Supports.
- The jacket is equipped with a 2 liter bladder hydration system storage pocket (capacity reduced when used with BNS).
Available sizes: S – 4XL