Textile jacket Revit Echelon GTX pilka-black
Revit Echelon GTX – GORE-TEX laminate-infused adventure travel jacket that does not beat around the bush. Its purposeful attitude comes courtesy of the clean lines and inconspicuous features that grace the premium, all-season, adventure-ready Echelon GTX.
- Adjustable elbow protection. The adjustable elbow protection pockets allow you to tailor the CE-rated elbow protection to three different heights to perfectly fit your body and for optimal comfort while riding.
- Adjustment drawcord at collar. Elastic drawcord integrated into the collar to easily adjust fit for comfort and to prevent drafts.
- Adjustment drawcord at hem
- Adjustment strap at lower arm
- Adjustment tab at cuffs
- Elasticated waist
- Sleeve pocket
- Slit pocket at back. The sleeve features a small pocket to hold a card or paper. The pocket is easy accessible.
- Slit pocket at chest
- Two slit pockets on front
- Comfort collar. The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- Expansion pleats at back armhole. Integrated pleats at the back of the armhole to attain additional, fit and comfort boosting stretch.
- External hang loop
- Long connection zipper
- Short connection zipper
- TIZIP® MasterSeal Zipper. With its robust yet flexible design, the multifunctional TIZIP® MasterSeal is a waterproof, weather-resistant, and durable zipper used for the highest level of protection against the elements. Its waterproof and pressure-resistant properties are secured by the pressing together of the sealing lip across the interlocking elements. The TIZIP® MasterSeal is openedand closed with a precision metal or polymer metal slider. The zipper is also oil and gasoline resistant.
- Waterproof: 2L GORE-TEX fabric. By laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the fabric, a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell is created, offering unsurpassed durable wearer comfort.
- Zipper at center front
- Zippers at back
- Zippers on upper arms
- Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 Divided Insert Chest Protector. The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Elbow Protectors. Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
- SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 Shoulder Protectors
- SEESOFT AIR CE Level 2 on back. The SEESOFT Air is our extra ventilated CE-level 2 back protector insert that is designed to absorb variable impacts without compromising comfort, ventilation, or freedom of movement.
- Outer shell material:
- 2L nylon 200D GORE-TEX fabric. Twin-layer, waterproof, 200D nylon fabric manufactured by GORE-TEX.
- 2L nylon 400D GORE-TEX fabric. This fabric is made of rugged 400 denier high-tenacity nylon that delivers superior abrasion and tear resistance. Laminating the GORE-TEX membrane to the nylon fabric creates a 100 percent waterproof, windproof and highly breathable outer shell that offers excellent wearer comfort.
- Neoprene. Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
- Laminated reflection on back. Reflection panels ensure excellent visibility at all angles, allowing the wearer to be seen from all directions. To offer a more sophisticated look, the reflection panels are welded to the fabric. This welding process also eliminates stitching seams, making the garments safer.
- Laminated reflection at chest
Available sizes: S – 4XL.