Touring boots Alpinestars A-Class Gore-Tex®
Alpinestars A-Class Gore-Tex®
With a new shin-plate design, extensive front and rear accordion flex zones, newly designed buckle closure system for improved ergonomic performance, the A-Class GORE-TEX® Boot is ideal for long or short touring rides, with a full GORE-TEX® membrane for guaranteed levels of waterproof and breathability.
- Full grain leather upper offering comfort and durability with ergonomic boot shaping for superior fit, improved footpeg control and comfort.
- Double density TPU ankle protector disks are layered on medial side under the upper and backed by poly-foam padding.
- Full GORE-TEX® internal membrane ensures 100% waterproof performance and high level of breathability.
- Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber compound outsole offers high levels of grip and stability, on and off the bike.
- Contoured insole injected in polypropylene includes shank reinforcement for foot support and structural integrity.
- Removable anatomic advanced EVA footbed provides arch support and high levels of comfort.
- Toe box and heel counter internal reinforcement give structured support and impact resistance.
- A-CLASS GORE-TEX® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.
- New shin plate design with TPR shin reinforcement offers support and protection in prone area.
- Highly personalized fit and lateral ankle protection provided by buckle closure system that incorporates new reduced-volume design with light, durable TPU reverse-action pump ratchet closure.
- The ratchet strap is replaceable.
- Extensive front and rear accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, flexion and support.
Available sizes: 38 – 48