Touring boots Alpinestars Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex®
Alpinestars Air Plus V2 Gore-Tex®
- Ergonomic new last for foot streamlining and superior fit and comfort.
- Air mesh main construction is layered with highly breathable materials for superior ventilation and features over-injected soft PU reinforcements.
- Suede leather on medial panel offers comfort and durability.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones on front and rear full grain leather accordions.
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® XCR membrane.
- Microfiber with technical texture plus shift pad, for more impact protection and durability.
- Medial side entry opening/closure zipper system with wide hook and loop closure. Hook and loop tab locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for improved feel and performance.
- Seamlessly integrated molded shin protector affords exceptional impact protection.
- Internal heel and toe counters for enhanced structural integrity.
- Rear reflective insert for improved nighttime visibility.
- New removable anatomic footbed includes EVA and Lycra for comfort and support.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole for optimal combination of grip and comfort.
- Contoured, injected high modulus polyamide midsole prevents excessive deformation of the boot during an impact event while maintaining high levels of comfort and control.
- Air Plus v2 Gore-Tex® XCR boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
Available sizes: 36 – 50